Sunday, August 5, 2012

Still pissed off after all these years

It's that time again, the end of summer, which means shopping for school supplies. I love the old Staples commercial ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwcYbo7pjto ).
 Unfortunately, this time of year also makes me totally pissed off. My ex makes 66K a year, yet pays a pitiful $300 a month in child support. And no alimnony, even though we were married 20 years. He also extorted 10K out of me for the house, which he was not entitled to, since he didn't do a damn thing except sleep around with multiple women (Think Don Draper!) while the house deteriorated from lack of repairs. And the asshole refuses to buy W any school supplies or clothes. I was informed by his (And I use the term VERY loosely) wife that $300 a month is MORE than enough to cover not only W's expenses like food, shelter, etc., but also school suppiles and clothes. Now, you fucking tell me that $300 is enough to take care of a teenager, with all their needs. Hell, $300 isn't even enough to cover his food!

 The ex's step-daughters, however, get royal treatment. Clothes, new computers, whatever they want. And where is these girls' biological father, you ask? Last I heard from his ex wife, a homeless drug addict. So my son gets shuffled to the side so these little twats can be on the HS flag corps to the tune of THOUSANDS of dollars a year. When something of theirs breaks, the 'parents' take my son's things to give to the girls.

 So here I am, making $5K a year, expected to take care of everything monetarily, yet I STILL have to send my poor son over there to be humilated and emotionally abused. Why don't I take the case to the AG? Because any time we try something like raisng the child support, the ex takes it out on W. W asked to leave it alone, because of what his biofather does to him afterwards. So I have struggled for 10 years to keep my child clothed, sheltered and fed. Money for college? Yea, right. The only reason my son even has health insurance is the law insists.

 One of my sisters tells me I should just let it go. Not this time. But there are big changes coming soon, that are going to knock that asshole's dick in the dirt, and I will enjoy every fucking minute of it. He still acts like W is 7 years old, and has NO idea that W has a mind and a will of his own. I just hope I'm there to see that asshole's face when he realizes it!

2 comments:

  1. In a way I am glad that my sister's ex ran off and has never paid a dime of support... Because it also means they NEVER have to be exposed to him in any way. Hell, the youngest ha no memory of even having a dad ever. Every penny I spend on those kids to help with their food / clothing / needs is WELL WORTH knowing they do not have to ever speak to the man.

    Too bad W has to go through it, though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the ex had done the same. Still, less than 2 years and we get to tell the SOB off! :D

    ReplyDelete