Monday, August 27, 2012

So you're offended......

....so fucking what?

 I had to reply to some twat's backhanded comments about a former Marine's ink that was a quote, and contained the word 'fuck'. Now, let me point out, this was something she read in an article, she did not view the ink herself, nor even a picture, and she posted how offended she is about it. As my mother would say, this flew all over me, and I let the twat have it. She's now all whining and crying about her opinions being ignored. So I repeat,

 You are offended, SO FUCKING WHAT???" Deal, bitch!

 I'm done now.

2 comments:

  1. My dad sent me an email the other day about how my posting an AWESOMELY funny Flying Spagetti Monster joke on FaceBook might "offend Christians or people who don't like the F-Word"

    It was all I could do for the sake of family harmony not to write back that...

    IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!

    Lucky for me, my Dad only goes through this "I need to send emails telling people how to live their lives" phase on a sporadic and usually not more than annual basis, so I just put up with it.

    But DAMN, people... you do not have the right to go through life un-offended! I get offended by some damn thing every day... and you know what? I deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, we deal, not whine about being offended. ;D

    ReplyDelete