Friday, September 19, 2008

Things to do when Bored

So, I'm sitting here being a bit bored, don't feel like doing much of anything till the coffee kicks in, so I decided to type in "vegans are stupid" in my search engine. Oh, my, the things I read (and laughed over) this morning! Try it and see what comes up. LOTS of self-righeous vegans trying to convince the rest of the world that humans are not physically evolved to eat meat. (Um, hello, CANINE TEETH!) One poster on a blog comment remarked how the Kzini (a fictional bipedial feline race created by sci-fi author Larry Niven) referred to vegans as Prey. Nice.
I look at diet the same as I look at religon: if you want to do it, fine by me, but don't try to force it on me, or you will regret it for a veeeery long time. Don't lecture me, because you won't win. Get over yourself and keep your lifestyle where it belongs, in YOUR life. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment