Monday, September 8, 2008

SunButter

OK, so I've seen this product in the stores, but never paid much attention to it until now-SunButter, a "nut" butter made from sunflower seeds. W is getting very tired of the same old PB sandwiches for lunch every day, and I've been checking out different boards to find ideas for him. SunButter is being used by many people who have peanut allergies, and is supposed to be as good tasting as PB. So, I'm going to whip up a batch and give it a try, more on the results later.

3 comments:

  1. Sunbutter sounds good. I may have to try some. Can it be purchased in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changed my display name to something more meaningful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you can buy it in the stores, I've seen it at Whole Foods and Sun Harvest, and they do sell it online too.

    ReplyDelete