Monday, August 17, 2009

Zaftig Chicks, lasagne, and other things.

Getting ready to write my guest blog for the wonderful Zaftig Chicks, complete with pics of my lasagne rolls. I love reading their posts, it's nice to communicate with someone who doesn't spend all their time whining about how disgusted they are because they are fat, while scarfing down a foot long chili cheese coney from the Sonic. (You know who you are!)
I'm fat. Not just plump, or overweight. FAT. I love food. I love to read about food, think about food, shop for food (MUCH more fun than clothes), prepare food, and then EAT food! I love, love love it. I love the way it tastes, smells, feels when I rub it on my naked body. (OK, iit was just the once, but still!) And I love my life. Why should I hide and be ashamed? I'm 46 now, and I STILL get hit on in public. I have had lovers of both sexes who love my fat-ness. I don't care if they are 'chubby chasers'. Better than being a modelizer. Sex is great, my health is generally good. I'm in a band, and I have groupies. I have friends who love me the way I am, a big fat bitch. I have a wonderful husband, and my bass player, a wild Norweigan guy, never misses an opportunity to rub himself on me.
I have met many ppl who got a gastric bypass. Funny how ppl think mutilating their bodies will make them happy. Guess what? NONE of those ppl got any happier! In fact, they were even more unhappy, because now they have actually ruined their health, can never eat normally again, and face a much earlier death than if they had been fat. So sad.
Not me. I'm happy the way I am. I don't need validation from ppl I don't know. I've been thin, and I was profoundly miserable all the time. And hungry. Not any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment