Sunday, August 23, 2009

School, ZC and Other Things

Today is the last day before class starts. I really don't want to take US Government. I really don't want to take forign language or math. And I have to take all this crap to get my degree. (Why? How stupid is that??) So I'm faced with a delemma: take the crap, and hopefully get a degree, or don't, and not have something I've wanted since I was a little child. I think maybe I waited too long to go back. So many other things beg for my attention, like my artwork, cooking, and home repair. I really do not know if I can go through with this. *sigh*
Today I also write my post for the Zaftigs. I am enjoying their witty humor, and the many pics of their boobage. Hope they enjoy my Lasagne rolls.
School starts for the weiner tomorrow as well. 8th grade. Seems like just last week he was heading off to kindergarten in Mrs. Fickett's class. Before we know it, he'll be graduating high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment