Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Zaftig guest post

So, I cruised over to check out the first guest post on the Zaftig's Wining and Dining feature, and it looks soooo good! Chicken fried in bacon grease, with the bacon crumbled on top. I am so making this! Hhhmmm.....I think I might do it with the breast off the turkey I'm going to make next weekend. Yummers!
Tonight is Dog Heaven Night, also known as Rib Night. Genghis has taken up residence in front of the oven, afraid if he even goes outside for a moment, the ribs will be stolen by the felines. He'll pretty much stay there until we finish eating, giving us sad pitiful looks while sucking in his cheeks in an attempt to make us think he's starving. Yea, right, he's a 75 pound Chow. Not even close.

2 comments:

  1. No no... he's a chow... that's ALL "fur"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I thought so too, until his hip went out and I had to lift him into the car for a vet trip!

    ReplyDelete