Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Activism and Other Bitchings

So, here I am, fresh from a trip to get Round Rock donuts and reading the FA blogs, and some of the stuff I read this morning was enough to put me off my succulent chocolate glazed breakfast.
It's been a fairly craptacular week. First off, the Period from Hell. Ain't menopause grand? Second, having to listen to someone complain that their partner spends thousands of dollars on a monthly, sometimes weekly basis, while I'm struggling to pay my electric bill. (I could ask them for the $$, but no, I'd rather not. I'm a big girl.) Then the idiots who think that a red light/stop sign means "I can go, there's a space I can squeeze my big ass SUV into!" Crap with banks, crap with friends, crap with exes, crap with insurance companies.
The one constant, that keeps me sane and not homicidal, is my husband. He is the light at the end of the tunnel, he will do whatever it takes to make me feel better. And I thank him for it. He is the most wonderful person I have ever had the privilege to know, let alone live with. I love him, our life together, and everything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment