Friday, August 21, 2009

Whoring on Facebook.

Now, I have nothing against Facebook, or ppl playing around. But when I see my s-i-l whoring around there, and knowing what I know about her, it makes me so very angry. This little twat has caused her entire family nothing but grief. Got pregnant, moved in with mommy and daddy, who paid for everything, let her live there without working, dumping her kid on them at every opportunity to go party with her friends, totalled their only car, caused them to lose their house and be in debt to the gov for pretty much the rest of their lives. And what do I see when I log onto Facebook? Her picture, in a slutty teddy. Excuse me? A single mother with a kid to feed better get their ass out and get a job. And she STILL lives with them, crammed into an apartment now, and not working as far as we know. I am disgusted.
Unfortunately, I have this sinking feeling that my in-laws will be the cause of the destruction of my marriage. They almost were last year, and I feel it in my bones that it is coming again, this time much worse. I love my husband more than anything except my child, but I will never be held hostage by in-laws ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment