Friday, August 28, 2009

School sucks, and food rules!

So, my returning to college venture didn't quite go the way I expected. After looking at the prof's webpage for the US Gov class I'd registered for, it occurred to me that I really, really did not want to be doing this. Sure, if the Degree Fairy came by with an anthro degree, I'd take it. But the bullshit of math, foreign language and US Gov just hit me like a ton of tofu. So I dropped the class, and began to look at things I really liked to do. And food is the top choice.
As I've started before, I love food. I read about food, think about food, have sex with food, (Well, and a partner, but that's another post!) Food, food, food. After my guest post on the Zaftig Chicks blog, I started thinking, "Hey, what about that cookbook you were working on??" Yea. Something to think about.

2 comments:

  1. I admire people who cook. I am a frozen box girl myself. Just can't be fussed to make it myself. Now... when the homemade food fairy comes along...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to cook, food is a HUGE passion for me. Which is why I'm a zaftig, no fat free crap here!

    ReplyDelete