Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Yes...

I am angry. I am angry that some woman thinks she can do my husband dirty, and then try to be my friend. Not happening sister. No, I shouldn't have said those things, and I took them down. I was angry and hurt that someone would do this to a happily married couple, and cause all kinds of drama that caused issues with our marriage.

 You had NO business coming to Austin to meet my husband. I should have been more forceful about that. That is my fault for not telling you up front that I knew who you were, what you did, did not like you, would never like you, and will never be your friend. I was hoping S would handle it, but he didn't, and now there is a rift in our relationship, because on YOU. You have NO business being 'friends' with a married man whom you have a past romantic relationship. Your judgement is poor, to say the least. I find it hard to believe that you actually cared for S, if you had, YOU should have ended any contact with him when you were married, and certainly when he was. You are BOTH at fault here in that aspect.

 And now you are having your friends come and troll my blog. Real smooth. I suggest you stop it now, before you dig yourself into a hole that you can not get out of. Your 'friends' are only getting you deeper into trouble. Not a good idea to make threats to someone with seven law enforcement officers in the immediate family. Everything that your friends post is being recorded to be given to the police, should the need arise. I do not put up with this kind of bullshit attempts at bullying.  

1 comment:

  1. you have every right to be angry!!!!

    ReplyDelete