Saturday, October 6, 2012

A pretty good first week

 Day three, and the end of the bakery work week. I have had business every day so far, and handed out a couple more cards. Working on fliers to go out next week, then I'll be spending the weekend and the first part of next week working on Job #2, the arts studio. Hoping to get at least two more items made, once I had 8 or so I'll post them on the Etsy shop.

 The first week open has been fairly good, just a few hiccups here and there. The business plan is solid, the food is great and not the usual run of the mill stuff from the grocery store. With the holidays coming up, there will be much more over the next couple of weeks to choose from in the studio. Gift certificates are also available.


Peasant Bread
 
Have a great weekend, and happy eating!
 

2 comments:

  1. I think this is AWESOME! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had 1 customer the first day, 2 the second, and 3 the third. We'll see what happens next week, since I change the menu every week. :D

    ReplyDelete