Monday, November 9, 2009

Band no more?

 My bass player is totally MIA. He got evicted last week, and no one has heard from him since. Even when he did have a phone he never answered it, and probably hasn't got any kind of wireless ability on his laptop. *sigh*

 I really LIKE being in a band. This was my third, and I still haven't found a group I can love. Certain members, yes, but not the band. Himitsu was fun for a long while, but I'm SO not into techno. And now some other band has stolen the name, so I really don't feel like we should use it any more. Our drummer has already gone off to greener pastures, to the band Long Vacation. Very nice group, kind of folksy and mellow. Check them out if you get the chance.

 I need a plain old rock band, or something I can play my congas or ashika. *sigh* Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment