Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Let's get down, get Funky!

 Last week while ripping off and nibbling bits of warm sourdough she had just purchased from my basket, the Funkytonk Famer's Market manager lady asked me "So why aren't you selling here?" All the reasons ran through my head at that moment; I'm not ready, I can't make enough stuff to satisfy a large group, I can't do that much outlay at one time, etc. My answer? "I don't know, so why don't I?" She said just bring a table and set up, so I am this coming Saturday. Because I want my items to be fresh and not day old, I will be getting up 1 a.m.-ish on Saturday morning, to make the 9 a.m. opening time with fresh warm out of the oven goodies. The only thing I do beforehand is candy, so toffee will be made later this week.
 Come on down on Saturdays, pick up some fresh bread or brownies, and support local business. The veggies are great, there's lots of cool people to talk to, and there is also usually a flea market set up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment