Friday, October 16, 2009

A little cheese with that whine?

OK, I am not the most tolerant person. Hell, I'm pretty intolerant in most instances. I have seen injustices personally in my life that would make another person weep. So I have a hard time with people who whine and cry about their circumstances, but do nothing to fix it. If you just want to vent, SAY SO! Don't ask me for my opinion/help if you don't want it. I will give it to you! If you're homeless, and it's your fault, then do something about it. If you are treated poorly at a store, quit shopping there. If you are fat and hate it and yourself, then do something about it. If you just want to whine and cry, fine, but let me know first this that is all you want. I have a limited amount of energy, and don't want to waste it. I'd rather save it for the important things. Quit blaming everyone/everything else, and take some responsibilty.

1 comment: