Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Definitely Not

 I am not a humanist. I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but no, I am not. (Sarcasm, since some people just flat do not understand the concept.)


  I do not like people. I like PERSONS, as in individuals, but I do not like the human race as a whole. I do not feel that I need to hold the hand and stroke the ego of every privileged little girl sitting behind their computer, sipping a Starbucks with their metaphorical hand pressed to their lips in fake moral outrage.


 My sister has a saying, "I can feel you, but I just can't reach you." If you are offended by what I say, then stop speaking to me. I'm not interested in justifying my opinions to you. They are mine, and if you don't like it, then step off. If I don't like yours, I will certainly drop you from my social sphere without a second thought. I have a limited amount of time and energy, and most people are not worth it for me to waste that on some trivial crap I don't care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment