Monday, September 17, 2012

Paint that mother pink!

So, everyone has been asking if I was going to use something other than white in the shop, and yes, yes I am. 

Pink!

Raging hot pink!

The bakery boxes I use are a great shade of pink, and I was able to find a very close shade in spray paint to use on this old metal baker's rack I've had for years and years.


I'm going to paint the old 3 of Cups shelves the same color, I think Breeze would like it. And maybe even one of the floor shelves, altho I think that might be just a hair too much pink overload. I think it is going to look great against the ultra white walls. W's door that leads into his apartment was a temptation, but I will be a good mom and paint it black, to satisfy his teen Goth leanings.


 Still trying to cover the blue paint, if it bleeds through the last coat, then it'll just have to stay. I figure no one will be looking at the walls anyway, they will be blinded by all the pink!

2 comments:

  1. That's PERFECT for a hip bakery / pagan shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too, and the black door to one side will look really cool.

    ReplyDelete